Freitag, 8. Mai 2009

Press Review Framework

I have just read an article in Angelika Pehböck's blog "myblogpehboeck.blogspot.com" and it talks about St. Patrick's Day.

I thought you might be interested because St. Patrick's Day is very important for the Irish people. The basic information about the text is, who he was, how he lived and why he became famous.

It is very interesting how they celebrate St. Patrick's Day. They celebrate St. Patrick's Day on march 17th and they dye their food and drinks with a green food colouring, which looks very funny.

What I liked most is that the text is very nice created and I also liked the nice picture.

On my opinion we should also celebrate St. Patrick's Day, because it would be very funny.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.